This list is used by Gym Coordinators and volunteers to setup both gyms on game days.
- Disable the school alarm (get alarm code from a league administrator).
- Open exterior doors but leave them locked and propped open.
- Open SLV Hoops equipment closet. You’ll need a set of keys stored on the left side of the closet (get the lock code from a league administrator).
- Sweep the gym floor.
- Unlock bathrooms near the pool area.
- Setup score tables at East and West side of the gym. Be sure to leave a scorebook binder on the table.
You will need to ensure the lower hoops are installed for the 3/4 division. The coaches can help with this process. The portable backboards are located in the equipment closet.
- Open the middle school gym by 8:00 AM. Leave the exterior door locked but propped open for access.
- Clean up gym if necessary and sweep the gym floor.
- Setup score table and clock on the East side of the gym. Be sure to leave a scorebook binder on the table.